NEXT MEETING IS
TUESDAY 10/2/18 – 8:00 AM
HOSTED BY GOOD HEALTH CAFE & CATERING – 504 OSSIPEE TRAIL, PORTER, ME.
Tomorrow’s meeting will take place at Good Health Cafe & Catering in Porter, Maine. Dasha & Kate will show off their skills and offer us an excellent networking space.
See you at 8:00AM!
We will be reviewing our homeworking and talking more about our 2019 marketing plan of attack!
• A big THANK YOU to Heather and Dave at The Local Gear for hosting a full house last month. We learned more about their variety of products and services and enjoyed delicious homemade goodies.
• Our business discussion was focused on everybody reviewing their businesses marketing in 2018 and included homework. Worksheets were delivered in a previous email.
BUSINESS PRESENTERS WANTED
Each month we welcome one presenter to discuss a business-related topic for about 15 minutes. If your business offers a business-to-business service, or you have skills/experience on a particular subject that may benefit our group, please contact us today!
IN OTHER NEWS
• NEW DATE to be announced. The CAB business after hours, hosted by Spirit Flow Pathways and Remington Insurance, which was scheduled for 10/4/18, has been postponed. New date will be announced.
• The Sacopee Valley Community News, Etc. website is live! We welcome your story ideas, contributions and business announcements (which are posted for FREE). Advertising spaces are available. Thank you all for your encouragement and support!
• The Cornish Apple Festival was a HUGE success! Many thanks to the volunteers and participating businesses. Did you see an increase in business over the weekend? CAB is looking for your feedback. Yes, we know traffic was terrible!